Our advanced imaging technology will provide your team with the best geo mapping and aerial surveying it needs to get the job done. Our priority is precise detail and we guarantee it. We offer geo-spatial mapping solutions generated from our captured 2D aerial images.
We specialize in aerial 2D & 3D Orthomosaic Imaging, GIS Services, Geo Referenced DEM/DSM/DTM Models, in addition to a wide range of mapping data such as point clouds, contour lines, volumetrics and much more!
These mapping services are offered by only a few aerial photography companies and we lead the pack. Our raw data output can be uploaded and processed through any web-based mapping interface you work with.
- Collect aerial data in automated and infinitely repeatable flight paths, gathering data beyond the visible spectrum.
- Ground sampling distance and resolution of 1 mm per pixel at 6 m, 15 mm per pixel at 60 m.
- Transform raw imagery into semantic information, such as volume calculation, generation of contour lines, and extraction of profiles and 3D breaklines, which can be visualized and edited.
- Vegetation index generation, visualization and colour editing for agriculture applications.
- Point cloud classification.
- 2D & 3D digitization, 3D visualization and editing.
Give us a call anytime to discuss creative solutions to improve efficiency and accuracy on your projects.